Calling senior Digital Strategists with 6 yrs + experience and BIG BRAND experience
Want to work for one of SA’s top award winning digital agency – part of a well-known global group?
There is a role based in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
- Ensure highly innovative strategic thinking to clients’ digital plans
- Lead and provide thought leadership to the Agency and its clients across digital campaigns (web, mobile, social, CRM, SEO)
- Key aspects of this role will be client workshops, knowledge shares with staff, public speaking at industry events, blogging etc.
- Relevant Degree
- MBA/Management Consulting experience (advantageous)
- 6 years + strategy experience – of which at least 3 years has been developing digital marketing strategy, project managing digital programs and online advertising campaigns
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and deck writing skills
- Experienced in use of research tools to define target audiences and optimize marketing and media plans
- Demonstrated expertise in online advertising, co-marketing/partnership programs and integrated campaigns
- Creative ability and passionate interest in creating powerful digital marketing plans that meet client objectives
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Regional travel of 25% expected
- Work with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients
- Play an advisory role on client engagements, serving as a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external)
- Serve as thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives
- Drive high level discussions on the role of digital within the total marketing ecosystem
- Work with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions
- Research, identify and compile competitive insights to guide and optimize digital marketing efforts
- Perform detailed evaluation of client business environment including customer needs, capabilities/assets, and competitive realities to identify unique market opportunities and threats
- Lead the design of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition. Structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
- Partner with Creative, Technology, Analytics and Account Management to ensure successful project handoff and work is appropriately positioned for long-term success
- Contribute to or lead new business development, recruiting, team skill development, and digital “evangelization” initiatives
- Provide thought leadership to our staff, clients, and the wider digital and marketing community
PLEASE ADVISE WHICH OFFICE LOCATION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHEN APPLYING.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS OF YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE IT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.