NADAP, Inc. is seeking a part-time (14 hours per week) Digital Marketing Specialist for the Corporate Digital Marketing team, to help manage NADAP’s social media outlets. Our goal is to increase NADAP’s brand awareness, enhance relations with funders and clients, and to acquire leads for potential clients and recruit new employees. The ideal candidate will have a flexible schedule.
- Implement digital marketing plan through available channels, including social media, video marketing, search engine optimization and online advertisement.
- Generate, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections and engagements
- Manage editorial calendars and content publishing schedules
- Launch online advertisement, including Facebook and Google AdWords
- Analyze marketing data and provide reports
- Run projects from start to finish, working independently at times
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- BA degree preferred
- 1+ year of proven working experience in social media marketing or digital marketing specialist
- Familiar with social media platform, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram and YouTube
- Candidate should be able to do video production independently (filming, editing, postproduction)
- Filmier with Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier
- Adequate knowledge of website, SEO, Google Analytics, social media, Google AdWords, and social media monitoring tools
- Excellent writing and PowerPoint skills, such as effective data visualization