Live Nation Australasia
Melbourne (Perm & Full time)
Live Nation is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. We are the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 40 countries.
Are you a social media guru who is passionate about Live Entertainment?
Do you have experience in delivering captivating content to drive customer engagement?
Do you want to work for a fast-paced and fun entertainment company?
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to champion the Live Nation digital channels, to engage our fans and to proactively build up our email database.
Purpose of the role:
- Keep the Live Nation website, homepage, events, LNTV and all other areas up to date
- Ensure we have appropriate search engine optimization for all our web content
- Contribute to content planning and input creative suggestions that support our tours and engage our fans
- Produce engaging and informative content through a variety of mediums (image, text, Video,
- Write informative and effective search engine optimized copy for our social channels
- Manage production and distribution of email campaigns
- Ensure all digital campaigns are best practice in the industry
- Ensure all data handling is compliant with Australian privacy laws and GDPR
- Manage all Social Media accounts ensuring content is optimized for each platform
- Work with the wider team acting as an advisory on the brand look, feel and tone of voice in all digital communications
- Keep up to date with changes and advances in the digital space, keenly testing new ideas and approaches
- Assist with the monitoring of social media by ensuring all enquiries are responded to and engaging with customers where appropriate
Who we are looking for:
- A creative yet strategic eye for content and a proven experience in website, email and social media platform management
- Beyond exceptional attention to detail
- A can-do attitude, loads of great ideas and the ability to get stuff done autonomously
- A few years of email marketing experience, knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and privacy laws
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Experience with Salesforce and other social media platforms
- Enthusiasm for data analytics and continuously improving on performance
- Outstanding time management skills
- A collaborative working style
- With a genuine love for live entertainment
Knowledge/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Video editing skills
- A love of Live Entertainment
Cludo Custom Site Search