Hello, is it leads you’re looking for?
We’re looking for a digital campaign marketer to join our small team of big creatives. Are you a results driven strategic thinker and a multitasking campaign implementing machine?
If you’re a call-to-action guru and pixel pusher looking for a new space to make magic on a limitless supply of coffee, and virtual cookies then this opportunity is probably for you.
- Planning, executing, maintaining, monitoring on all digital marketing campaigns from strategy phase right through to implementation and tracking for all search, social media, third party media and all display advertising channels.
- Generate and present monthly reports to all clients on all marketing campaigns performance, key takeouts and insights.
- Liaising rate cards, campaign implementation and tracking with all publishers and suppliers.
- Responsible for all media planning, buying, remarketing and budgetary control of all digital marketing aspects.
- Maintaining and managing all ongoing and specific campaign bursts.
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPI measurement and optimising towards higher conversion rates.
Arc Interactive is the brainchild of an ex-advertising creative deciding to turn his passion for digital innovation into a ‘big ideas playground’. Today Arc houses the zealous spirits of over-achieving creatives; expressing fierce love all things digital through innovative apps, carefully planned websites, meticulous design and strategic content.
Core abilities and personal traits
- Ability to work well in a team environment across different departments.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar cross campaign management role.
- Strong understanding of all current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Great time management and multitasking skills with the ability to complete tasks accurately and diligently
- Ability to work on a more than one project, client and channel at once.
- Keep abreast and continuously upskill yourself of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- An excellent grasp of social media, search, display, all third-party digital marketing channels, website metrics and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization and advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, GTM, Sizemek, Google AdWords and Double Click, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Hootsuite, Moz, Dreamweaver or FileZilla and any other relevant sites and industry tools.
- Well-grounded in English communication both written and verbal.
- Experience in, or an understanding of programmatic buying, implementation of GTM and ATL marketing channels.
- Basic Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign skills for quick mockups sizing or slicing images for web.
- Basic skills in email and survey marketing platforms such as MailChimp and SurveyMonkey.
- Experience in website source control management software such as Git.
- Optimizing website, copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and usability.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities and implement this inline with SEO best practices.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success and well as implementing both on and off page SEO.
- Experience in managing and implementing SEO and all digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Develop marketing strategies in-line with clients key objectives and aligning with ATL and Brand strategies as well as proposing budgets across various digital channels with expected results.
Should your skill set match the vacancy please email your updated CV with contactable references to us.
Posted on 28 Jan 12:14
Apply by email
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Marketers jobs
Algolia Custom Site Search