Since 1906, Pace University has been preparing students to become leaders in their fields by providing an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience. With campuses in New York City and Westchester County, New York, Pace offers bachelor, master, and doctoral degree programs, preparing more than 13,000 students (approximately 9,000 undergraduates and 4,000 graduates) for successful careers. Pace comprises the College of Health Professions, the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, the Elisabeth Haub School of Law, the Lubin School of Business, the School of Education, and the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Marketing
New York City Campus
The Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Marketing is responsible for leading the enrollment marketing initiatives guiding student acquisition for undergraduate, graduate, and international programs. Working with the Vice President for Enrollment Management, the Dean of Admissions, the Directors of Admissions, University Relations, and the Academic Deans, the Assistant Vice President of Enrollment Marketing (AVP), will define and execute strategies for achieving university enrollment and revenue goals. This position is responsible for directing market research, creating direct response marketing plans for each market, and implementing and evaluating the division’s marketing efforts.
- Is instrumental in meeting university enrollment and revenue goals through the creation and execution of strategies focused on building and shaping enrollment.
- Selects, mentors, and leads enrollment marketing personnel.
- Creates and implements plans based on market analysis to generate leads through digital marketing, direct mail, advertising, telephone, and electronic technologies.
- Directs and conducts market research
- Creates and implements communication plans to engage prospective students throughout the enrollment cycle.
- Oversees the telemarketing initiative
- Leads the development of enrollment publications that reflect the Pace brand and positioning
- Oversees digital marketing; the planning and placement of search engine optimization, search engine marketing and media buys
- Oversees the continual development and improvement of the university web site as it relates to prospective students, and the adoption and integration of new technologies into the university marketing mix
- Monitors and continuously improves the image of Pace University in publications, guide books, and higher education web sites
- Collaborates with university relations staff to coordinate marketing tactics to achieve highest visibility for Pace and adherence to the brand, while ensuring that enrollment goals are met.
- Works with academic units and deans to develop plans to meet the enrollment goals of each school, college, and program, to develop key messages, and ensure accuracy of message.
- Seven or more years of demonstrated experience as a marketing professional
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills evidenced through at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and experience in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Understanding of branding concepts and how to apply and manage a brand
- Ability to direct and interpret market research
- Ability to identify and apply metrics for the evaluation of marketing strategies and tactics
- Knowledge and ability to supervise the development of publications and electronic communications (including the web)
- Knowledge of advertising principles and experience in developing and placing advertising
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills, combined with knowledge of and experience in marketing practices
- Effective communication and relationship building with multiple constituencies; ability to effectively integrate and manage multiple complex projects; a track record of meeting performance goals
- Basic knowledge and comprehension of enrollment management
- Highly skilled at verbal and written communications
- Skilled at project scheduling and adherence to budgets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and as needed for demands of this position which stresses service delivery.
Pace University offers a competitive total rewards package including tuition benefits for employees & their family, and generous time off.
To apply, please visit the link below.
Pace University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Site Search 360 Reports