Read A Guide to Local SEO to learn:
- The basics of local search engine optimization. Discover what local SEO is now, why it’s important, who benefits from it (and who do not).
- A brief history of local SEO. An evolution of Google local algorithm changes and what’s in store for the future.
- The key components of local SEO. Find out what are the top local search ranking signals and why local backlinks, localized content, consistent NAP, Google My Business, and reviews matter.
- The top local SEO tools around. Get to know essential local SEO tools and listings management tools that you can use.
- How to do local SEO for large organizations. What are the pros and cons of local SEO for large enterprises and essential practices to keep you going.
- Social media tips for local businesses. Why local businesses should invest in social media marketing and how to connect with customers on social.
The ebook is divided into 10 information-packed chapters written by the industry’s top local SEO authorities and experts:
- CHAPTER 1: What Is Local SEO & Why Local Search Is Important
- CHAPTER 2: Top 25 Local Search Ranking Signals You Need to Know
- CHAPTER 3: What Is a Local Backlink & How to Find Them
- CHAPTER 4: 9 Types of Content That Will Help Your Local SEO
- CHAPTER 5: Why NAP & User Experience Are Crucial to Local SEO
- CHAPTER 6: Where & How to Get the Right Reviews for Your Business
- CHAPTER 7: How to Completely Optimize Your Google My Business Listing
- CHAPTER 8: 9 Essential Local SEO & Listings Management Tools
- CHAPTER 9: A Guide to Local Search for Large Organizations
- CHAPTER 10: Why Social Media Marketing Is Crucial for Your Local Business
Plus bonus chapters from some of our sponsors:
- Local SEO: 5 Simple Steps to Win by SEMrush
- Make Your Local Website Voice Search Friendly by ReachLocal
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Anna Crowe, Adam Dardine, Pratik Dholakiya, Brian Harnish, Samuel G. Hollingsworth, Maddy Osman, Kevin Rowe, Alexandra Tachalova, Dan Taylor, and Wells Yu
If you want to have a solid foundation on local search engine optimization, make sure to read SEJ’s A Guide to Local SEO.
Site Search 360 Custom Site Search